09 May 2010

well 'ello friends!

its been a loooong time since i've posted. student teaching has taken over my life... and i have only eight more days with the hooligans. Praise the Lord!!! I picked up my graduation camp and gown saturday. as i was walking on campus, i spotted, well, rahter ran into- three groups touring the school. as i carried my cap and gown- at the other end of the spectrum of the college experience then these incoming freshmen, it gave me moment to reflect on my experiece.
I am sitting here typing in the lab whihc is now open 24 hours for those of us who cram things in to the last minute... i am here because we no longer have copies at hte high school so now i have to print all things here. super.
I hated this university and all colleges for that manner for quite some time. now i'm kind of fond of this university. do you knwo what they have in one of the offices? coffee and creamre etc. for all those who are staying up late!! is't that nice?
i think it is.
though i'm really glad taht the only paper i had to stay up till five in hte morning was done at the shelton household when hannah and i were pet sitting. much more comfortable.
okay well i ahve to get up at o- dark hundred. good night!

3 comments:

Rae said...

typing later at night in a rush creates for some serious typos.

Sue said...

I am rejoicing with you and still praying! May your last week be supernaturally wonderful and encouraging! Love ya, Mrs. H

sixfranks said...

We are so proud of you Rachel! Job well done! You have had a difficult road, but you have persevered and not only finished, but finished well. We love you and will be there to see you walk across the stage!