02 October 2008

what do you think?

okay so here is my game plan for my life.. i know i really do believe God laughs when we tekll him our plans.. i really don't count on this happening.. but my tentative plan..

1. graduate with my bachelor in history/education.
2.teach high school/middle school history.
3. while teaching, work on my masters in psychology to become a psychologist.
4. either go for my doctorate in psych OR go to med school to become a physicians assistant, or pediatrician, labor and delivery nurse, or E.R. doctor.

all this is subject to change to God's will for my life. this is just my temporary goals. why settle for one career? ha! not to mention i want to get married and have kids but that isn't happening right now so i've gotta work on something else in the mean time.

what do you think?

No comments: